Running a poll on Instagram is a great way to engage with your followers and get feedback on topics related to manifestation, goal setting, or personal growth.
For example, you can ask followers about their favorite affirmations or their goals for the year.
By running polls, you can build a deeper connection with your followers and gather valuable insights to help you improve your manifestation journal.
Here are the steps to run a poll on Instagram:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page.
2. Tap on the “Add Story” option in the top left corner.
3. Select the “Poll” option. You can either take a photo or choose one from your camera roll.
4. Add the question you want to ask in the text area and add the two poll options.
5. Customize the poll with different colors and fonts, if desired.
6. Share the poll by clicking “Send To” and choosing the audience you want to see the poll. Your followers can then vote by tapping on their preferred answer.